Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Rain!

By special request - I was asked to write today about rain, since it is, in fact, raining outside. After several hours of thinking, inspiration eludes me and I find myself at a loss for words (that's a first!).

Fortunately, I recently received a Tweet from Mark Hensen (@sparkspace) about rain, the economic downturn, and running a business.

Click here http://www.sparknewthinking.com/2009/07/rain-doesnt-kill-you.html to read Mark's musings. Also check out SparkSpace in the Arena District for your next meeting or event. A very cool place to spark creativity! And don't miss Free Coffee Fridays in August! http://www.sparkspace.com/comingevents/freecoffeefriday.html

1 comment:

  1. As the one that put that planted that seed... I love rain. I love the smell of the rain and the sound of it as it falls against the roof and sides of the house. Everything is so much greener and livlier after a good steady rain. That yoga must have done me some good to find that many positive things about rain. : )

    ReplyDelete