Friday, July 24, 2009

Who am I?

I’m a person, just like you, who wants to feel great every day. I want to have the time and energy to do what I enjoy. I want to go to sleep at night with no worries on my mind and wake up each morning excited about the day ahead. I want to surround myself with people who are energized and excited by their lives, both professional and personal. If you want to be this way too, then follow my blog and together we’ll try to figure it out!

To earn a living, I am a Professional Organizer and a yoga teacher. The longer I work in these two areas the more similarities I find between them. As an organizer I help people find space in their environment and in their schedules. As a yoga teacher, my students find space in their bodies and in their minds, clearing away the clutter of persistent thoughts and worries. Space seems to be a recurring theme in my work.

When I'm not organizing or teaching yoga, I love to play with my two dogs, Gryphon and Bogie. I'm a long suffering Cleveland Indians fan (Go Tribe!) but I'd rather play sports than watch them. I'm most at home in the mountains (so what am I doing in Columbus Ohio?) where I can hike all day and sleep in peace. I love to watch romantic comedies and listen to John Mayer and James Taylor, among others.

No comments:

Post a Comment